Saturday 20 August 2011

Subtropical garden


I just want to explain about the meaning of Ganesha. A lot of my clients have asked me what's the meaning so...

Ganesha is a very popular, widely worshiped universal God. Ganesha removes the barrier to the success of any business, brings prosperity and good luck. Also learning, governing wisdom, responsible for cultural and artistic accomplishment.

I'm not religious. I Just love the sound of the god's power and his looks; elephant head with big belly...I transported a big and heavy carved Ganesha from Bali and located in the beautiful subtropical garden in my floral design studio in the Gold Coast.
I was very lucky that my husband designed the landscape and created such a stunning home and work environment in 2003. My studio is in the back of the house, it's so private and relaxed.
Being surrounded by such a garden provides me with an endless source of inspiration when working.
It  appeared on the well known television gardening shows "Better Homes and Garden", "Burkes backyard" and published in magazines "Notebook", "Better Homes and Garden" and "House and Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment