Monday 22 August 2011

Sim Carnation


This dog flower arrangement is very popular gift for Baby arrival, Birthday, and Mother's day or other special occasions.
If you want to give something different to an ordinary flower arrangement, this is the one very charming and special present for someone who you really care for.

Each dog needs 6 sim carnations to make; 4 for a head and 2 for  paws. I usually choose pale tone sim carnations to make the dogs
look real. Brush gently the frills of the carnations to create the dog's fluffy fur.  Carefully position some black berries into the face, this is a crucial part to create the dog's cute expression.
I like to use this arrangement in a basket because puppies can hold their little paws onto the basket's edge then fill up a basket full of seasonal flowers and greenery. Just like puppies  snuggling together in a beautiful flower garden.

Actually I made this particular arrangement for myself when I lost my precious dog 2 years ago. I put all of my heart with grief into this arrangement to thank him for giving us such  happy memories for the last 16 years.
I displayed  the "dog" flower arrangement next to the little pot (his ashes) and a picture of him. The flowers really healed my pain at the time.
It's amazing what the beauty of nature can really do for you...That's why I love flowers so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment